Sunday, June 18, 2006

xm radio and xm online

Do you have an XM Radio in your car?

I'm currently leasing a 2005 Honda Accord which came with an XM satellite radio. I love the variety of the channels and the commercial free music channels. I'm also a NASCAR fan, so the NASCAR channel is great to listen to when I'm on my way home on any Sunday afternoon - I don't have to keep looking for a station broadcasting the race on the FM dial since XM doesn't lose signal.

If you have an XM radio subscription, you can also login to the website and listen to the channels through your PC. The channel lineup displays what songs/programs are currently playing and you can also create a preset lineup of your favorite stations! I have a pretty good speaker setup with subwoofer, so it sounds pretty good!

No comments: