Monday, April 02, 2007

BestBuy and Coupon Chief

I am a BestBuy-aholic! My friends and my husband hate it when were shopping and I want to "run in BestBuy for a minute" because they know that I'll be in there for much longer than a minute. The closest store to me is located in Southern Pines, NC, but it's not as big as some of the other ones like Fayetteville, NC or some of the larger cities. I love to check out the new stuff and hot deals offered online. I've been looking for a deal on a laptop recently and BestBuy sometimes mails out coupons, but you can also find coupons, deals and special offers online at couponchief.com. They offer online coupons for BestBuy and many other merchants, too. If you're planning on spending your tax refund online, check out couponchief.com first to make your hard-earned dollar go farther.

No comments: