Wednesday, July 11, 2007

virtual tours

I have my NC Real Estate Broker's License, but I haven't taken the plunge into selling real estate just yet. Although I haven't gone to work for a firm, I try to keep up with trends in real estate and technology seems to be one area where a lot of old school agents are lacking. I see a lot of listings online that don't have photos attached to them and I usually skip over those which is probably what most people do. When I do take the headfirst plunge into the real estate game, I plan to use the technology available to me to market my luxury home listings as well as my cozy cottage listings - it just makes sense to use every resource. I wonder if I could offer services around here to make virtual tour videos or just take digital photos for active listings...

Anyone had any experience in this type of service? Leave me a comment...

No comments: