Friday, August 10, 2007

office space...

I'm lucky to have a modular desk unit inside my cubicle - I did manage to swing that out of the deal after being evicted from my office with my lovely ceiling and door which I could close when I needed to give someone a drive-by cursing. Almost all the furniture on my side of the building is old and ratty with depressing gray walls and floors and the carpet is so gross. Let's not even go there.

On the other side of the building where the VP's and the Prez reside, there are ergonomic chairs, modern desks and french doors with much newer, cleaner carpet and it's well-lit. They have better office machines, too, but the peons like me have to co-exist with the stiffies over there, so I guess I'll take my chances over here and maybe boost my immune system at the same time!

No comments: