Wednesday, August 22, 2007

searching...

I wrote on my other blog over at thedawnster.com about looking for a Charlotte cosmetic dentist or surgeon to perform a surgical procedure for my daughter who is more than ready to get her braces off, but needs to have her underbite fixed before they come off. The orthodontist who recommended the surgery, who's also the only orthodontist in town and rakes in a pile of money, wants me to see a surgeon who doesn't accept our form of insurance, so I'm looking for one that does. When I spoke to him about it before, he didn't want to budge on the referral, but I just can't afford thousands of dollars in medical bills. I think he's referring me to a college buddy, but who knows. I'll get her straight, it's just going to take some time and research...

No comments: