Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Braincast Beta is Unforgettable...

I'm always forgetting things. I mean, I can leave one place with the stout determination that there's something I need or something I must do, but by the time I get there, I have no freakin' clue what I was doing. I don't do this a lot, just every once in awhile - probably because I have a ton of things weighing on me at any given time; I have lists here and there for this and that. I'm always calling my voicemail at work to leave myself messages of random thoughts/ideas/tasks I'll need for the next workday. I'm organized, but I still forget things.

There may be hope...

BrainCast Beta powered by viatalk is a free and easy, Internet & phone based message type memo recording and organization system that's compatible with any US-based cellular or landline telephone network system. Users are provided with a toll free number that they can call and instantly leave a voice message that will be delivered to their PC via email within seconds. You can register online and be recording in seconds - that is, if after you've finished registering, you're able to remember what it is that you need to remind yourself. Just kidding, but really, I need to go signup because I almost forgot - here's the link...

BrainCast Beta

No comments: