Friday, May 04, 2007

Viper's Video Quicktags *UPDATE*

Yes! Finally, I have video on my WordPress blog, the easy chair, thanks to Viper's Video Quicktags plugin. If you can't get video on your WordPress blog, try these simple steps to get and use this effective little plugin:

  • download the plugin then upload it to your server (FTP) into the 'wp-content/plugins' folder
  • Go to WordPress then click the 'Plugins' tab in the WP admin area
  • Find the Viper's Video Quicktags plugin in the list and click 'activate'
  • Click the 'Options' tab from the WP admin page and configure the plugin
After I activated the plugin, I tried to edit a post to include a video, but the buttons weren't there in the WYSIWYG editor. I cleared my cache and refreshed and the buttons appeared and I was able to embed the video into the post. w00t!

No comments: