Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Zeiss Conquest Binoculars

My husband and I do quite a bit of fishing, but not as much as we'd like. If you know me or read any of my blogs, you know that I love the outdoors and just about any type of electronic gadget. I've been looking for a new digital camera and am leaning toward one with a Zeiss lens, but I didn't even know until I did a search that there are zeiss binoculars, too. I was looking around Eagle Optics website and noticed they offer the Zeiss Conquest 10x25B T*P* Binoculars which are compact and waterproof - two essential qualities you look for when you're going to store them in a bass boat. I'd really like to have a pair of binoculars for the boat, because you never know what you might see when on the lake, and next time I see some birds diving for bait fish, it would be nice to see if there was a school of fish churning the water under them.

No comments: