Friday, October 19, 2007

time to reboot...

I had a pretty late night last night, especially considering I came into work this morning at 5 AM. After work, I had to do some field inspections which took about an hour-and-a-half of road time. I got home around 7:30 and couldn't connect to the Internet to transmit my orders.

I was so tired and so flippin' aggravated.

After rebooting my cable modem, router, pc, laptop and the table lamp I finally got connected. Yes, I was so tired and frustrated, I just switched off the entire power strip, so yes, the lamp rebooted, too. I finished up with transmitting the inspections I completed, then it was on to making a photo slide show DVD for a client. That little project went smoothly and only took about an hour-and-a-half from scanning to burning. When all the work was finally done, I wasn't sleepy at all, so I tuned in to Survivor and almost made it through The Office, but then I realized it was 1 AM and my behind had to be in this office in a few short hours; I powered down and called it a night before it was time for me to reboot...

No comments: