Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Amy's Wireless, Now!

Yesterday, Amy got her shiny, new hp laptop - very nice and she got a great deal on it direct from hp with 12 months, no interest financing. Last night, Amy picked me up and we went to Wally World to pickup her wireless router. Her daughter has an hp desktop computer which she uses mainly for college and surfing the 'net and email, and Amy's laptop will be used mainly for 'net and email apps. She went with the Linksys Wireless Broadband Router which was only $59 and I set it up for her. The setup was pretty quick and painless and the router came with easy, on-screen instructions to follow. I set it up so it's connected to the desktop and Amy connects wirelessly. I have to say that I was relieved that the setup went so smoothly (patting myself on back)...

No comments: