Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Best RockStartup Ever!

I can relate to the RockStartup Episode 11: Can't Hardly Weight the best since I've been on a weight-loss program since August 2006. I'm what I consider a perpetual dieter since I seem to have a fat gene in my family and the office-wide weight loss, diet, and exercise program is a cool idea. We actually have a gym where I work, but I don't use it very much because I'd rather walk outdoors than on a treadmill. I have a treadmill in my garage that has dust on it - thank God I only paid $25 bucks for it at a yard sale. Anyway, RockStartup is a very cool reality tv web program that gives you a little insight to the minds behind the PayPerPost concept and allows us posties to feel more connected to the people we are working for to get the word out. I love to see what goes on behind the scenes at the company - who does what and who comes up with all these crazy, great ideas and concepts. It's like a marketing course on crack! The confessionals are great; we get to find out what's going on with everyone and how they really feel about things, who's cheating on their diet; I guess V's confession in this particular episode lets me know that the struggles I've faced in my plan are the same struggles that a lot of people face in the weight-loss battle. It does help to have a buddy system for diet and exercise and with the entire office "involved" in the plan, it sparks a bit of competition - I think these guys and gals are full of competition, so this should be interesting! I love the show and can't wait to see if the Heidi Klum diet and Thermabubbles work for Britt and Veronique. Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more...

Check out the webisode I liked best, here...


No comments: