Wednesday, February 14, 2007

e-cards

Today, for the first time ever, my husband sent me an e-card for Valentine's Day. I almost fell out of my chair and knocked over my cubicle wall when I saw that I had an e-card from Jennings! He's learning, bless his heart. He's the total opposite from me when it comes to computers - I had to teach him how to double click - LOL - now, he's sending me e-cards. He didn't send me the one where you hear hear Cupid's best pickup lines, but a more sweet, loving card. Egreetings.com has some very funny e-cards for birthdays and Valentine's Day that are funny, risque and animated that you can personalize your own message and send to your buddies who have a sense of humor and like funny stuff like me. You can get a yearly subscription for $13.99 (which is probably less than what you'd spend on stamps) and with membership you can schedule when your cards are sent so you never miss that special occasion again. Don't wind up buying a plastic rose and cheesy card at the local convenient store at the last minute - give 'em what they want - a good laugh!


Wanna hear Cupid's pickup lines?


How 'bout some inbox cleavage?


Who wouldn't want Singing Chins in their inbox?

No comments: