Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cha-Ching!

If you're new to the blogosphere, did you know that you can make money off your blog? Have you heard of PayPerPost? Well, if you haven't, crawl out from under that rock and listen up! My other blog turned 1 year old last month, and just since August of last year, I've made over $3K with my blogs thanks to PayPerPost.com and their creative marketing strategies. Can you believe that? The incentive of making money blogging just makes me want to become a better blogger and deliver posts content that is both interesting and informative for readers who've surfed over or stumbled upon my little corner of the web. If you've arrived here, I want to let you in on a new affiliate program being offered by PayPerPost.com which allows you, the reader, to review my post - this post, and in the process, will allow you to make your first step into blogging for PayPerPost which is the best game in town to monetize your blog. The review allows me to promote my blog, too. Sounds like a win-win situation, huh?



The PayPerPost folks have released a new beta version of their interface, some parts of the release weren't exactly painless to say the least, but it should be duly noted that they're a new company and are still learning - er - ironing out issues. Anyway, the affiliate program allows the reader to review my post which earns the reader $7.50. But, the $7.50 does not come instantly as you must signup, submit your blog for approval (takes about a week), then once the post you made is approved, you'll be paid via PayPal 30 days from the day you originally submitted the opportunity. It would probably be better if PayPerPost could allow the $7.50 to be instantly transferred to the reader's PayPal account so that the newbie postie could get a "warm and fuzzy" about PayPerPost and not have to worry whether they would ever see their cash.



No comments: