Friday, November 23, 2007

black friday deals!

Wow, were there some great black friday deals this year or what? I didn't get up before the chickens to go shopping (you kinda need some serious money for that), but I did manage to get a jump on my list by picking up some a couple of digital cameras for Christmas gifts.

We decided to go to Wal-Mart Friday morning about 9AM; I figured everything that I was interested in buying and could afford would be gone by then, but they still had the Sony Cybershot DSC-S650 7.2 megapixel cameras for under $80. We picked up 2 of those for my daughters as well as a Mighty Tonka dump truck for $10 and a radio controlled 'big truck' for $20 for our grandson. I really wanted to grab a few of those 2 GB Memory Sticks and SD cards for $12, but they were already gone. Great deal on the cameras though. I took one out of the package to check it out and love, love, love it.

Anyone else out there get any sweet deals this past weekend? Leave me a comment so I can salivate over the deals you got!

No comments: