Monday, November 05, 2007

have you tried TiVoCast?

I am a huge fan of the whole TiVo concept - it works. I tried out a DVR from my local cable company - Time Warner - and after using a TiVo for years, there was no comparison between the two. The TiVo DVR works like it should and the service is not only user-friendly, but affordable as well.

And, with TiVo, you get so many extras. I know I'm behind on this bit of info, but I haven't had the time to watch what TV I've recorded, much less time to look into some of the new features of the service like Amazon Unbox. I was looking through the menus the other day and found that I can subscribe and have TV shows from sites like GeekBrief.tv, Break.com, theOnion.com and cNet.com just to name a few. Here's a programming list you can check out and here's more information on TiVoCast.

The best part is, this new service from TiVo doesn't cost a dime - it's included in your monthly service - cool!

No comments: