Thursday, January 18, 2007

Achieve Planner

I am a list-maker. I have at least 5 lists of "Things to Do" somewhere on, or in, my desk at home and work right now. There are things I want to blog about, stuff I need to do at home, things I need to take care of at work, grocery lists, stuff to gather to do our taxes, and the lists go on and on. Sometimes, I make so many lists, I think I need to make a list to keep track of my lists. If I spent less time making and looking for my lists, I would have more time to get things marked off my lists. Today, I read about some time management software that might help get rid of my lists, or at least make them electronic. With the Achieve Planner, you can capture, organize, and manage your projects and tasks, plan your week with the weekly schedule, and manage contacts. And, you can even set, plan, manage, and track your dreams & goals with the Goal Setting features.

No comments: