Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wirefly: Top 10 Cell Phones of 2006

My husband is not one to want the latest cell phone, computer gadget, or software; we are different in that way. Just last week, his screen on the inside of his flip phone stopped working, so now he can't see what number he's dialing. He can still see who's calling him on the outside of his phone, though. That would drive me nuts and I would look at it as a good opportunity to get myself a new phone! Not him, he said, "I like this phone." Anyway, I think it's beyond repair and he'll probably have to get a new phone. I bought the RAZR last year and I love it. Wirefly announces the Top 10 cell phones of 2006 and I can see why the Motorola tops the list. Motorola makes some tough stuff and the RAZR is sleek and durable, and most importantly, I can HEAR on it, too!


No comments: