Friday, January 19, 2007

New Motorola Phones

Last year, I upgraded to a Motorola RAZR v3c from a Kyocera slider and I have to say that I am very happy with the RAZR by Motorola. Years ago, I bought my first cell phone and it was a Motorola StarTac. That was a quality phone that had great sound, was durable, and had great signal strength for those days when towers were few and far between. I had almost forgotten how good of a reputation Motorola has and going from the Kyocera, which was a decent little phone, to the RAZR was like going from a Pinto to a Lexus. I love the customization you can give the phone and it's power-packed features including the still/video camera quality - very nice. Motorola has a couple of new offerings including the Motorola K1 and the The Motorola Z3. The MOTOKRZR K1 is a flip or clam style phone like the RAZR that takes crisp photos, offers entertainment and helps you make the most of your time. The MOTORIZR Z3 is a slider style phone with features that you can access when the phone is open or closed. Listen to music, call a friend, play a game or use the full screen viewfinder as a digital camera.


No comments: