Thursday, January 11, 2007

What Will Your PR Be?

OMG! I'm so happy! I've been really concentrating on networking with other bloggers, researching, reading all the lastest news and attempting to write quality posts in my blogs. It's finally starting to pay off. My My Whole Enchilada Blog went from a Google PR of 0 (ZERO) to a 2 today!!! And, I just checked the Google PageRank Prediction tool which predicts my blog to be a PR4 in the future. Check out this nifty little tool to see into your blog's PR crystal ball!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can i see the Page Rank of my blog?

thedawnster said...

Click the link to the Google PR Prediction tool in the post above, then enter the URL address of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I did that but i get the result unknown pagerank. My blog is indexed on google. Maybe i can see it from google?

Thanks anyway

thedawnster said...

I got that error when I put the URL in for this blog, too. The site also recommends that you list your URL in their directory.

"To improve your website's ranking, you may want to add your site to our directory."