Tuesday, January 23, 2007

All About Home Theater

I bought my first surround sound system about 10 years ago and it consisted of a Sony Pro-logic receiver and some mini Sony speakers for the center and front. I rigged up a subwoofer, later and I was content for awhile. About 4 years ago, I sold that system at a garge sale (it sounded pretty good and brought $300) then bought a new Sony System complete with center, front and rear speakers, a subwoofer and a Sony 5-disc DVD player. The system works great and sounds great, but I would love to upgrade my system so I've been looking around at some Home Audio Theater Reviews. A friend of mine just bought a 62 inch HDTV and I have to admit, I'm jealous - and it's just in time for the big game, too. I don't know if I could bear the rejection of American Idol wannabees on a 62 inch screen, or take the excitement of all my favorite shows coming through some new JBL speakers, but I could sure give it a try!

No comments: