Tuesday, September 25, 2007

backup!

I've noticed a ton of Chrysler 300's on the road lately. The company I work for 'develops' and sells parking aids and cameras, but I'm not sure if they have noticed that the Chrysler 300 accessory market could be huge for our product because of the stout rear end of the vehicle. I used to ride with a lady to real estate class who drove a Chrysler 300 - it was her company car. She was also in sales and told me that the company she worked for required their employees take a defensive driving class to raise awareness of accidents that happen while in reverse. Not only the danger of backing into a post or another vehicle, but backing into or over a person. This is not uncommon, especially when the salesperson is constantly in and out of parking lots.

Sounds like a lead to me...

No comments: