Friday, September 07, 2007

business idea

I was looking around doing some research and ran across an Arizona luxury real estate website with some beautiful, mac-daddy homes, rather mansions, for sale. I noticed on one of the listings that the photos were not sized to fit where they were supposed to; they were way too large and I wondered why they don't offer virtual tours of these million dollar homes. Being a geek and a real estate agent makes me notice these things more. I'm not working for an agency yet, but plan to sell real estate once our situation will allow me to quit my job to learn the ropes of the real estate business. I am wondering if in the mean time, I could offer up my services to create virtual tours or take digital photos of properties for agencies in my area...

No comments: