Friday, September 21, 2007

Dude, I've got a Dell!

I bought a Dell computer for my home about 3 years ago and I've been a happily satisfied Dell customer ever since. I have used a Dell PC at work for about 10 years and the quality is great. When I ordered my PC, I upgraded several of the options like the hard drive storage, the RAM and the processor type since I was going to be using it for some memory intense programs. It's been a great computer; so far, so good.

As far as my work PC goes, they must have been having a huge pc sale because I just got upgraded to a brand new Dell Optiplex 745 PC with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, an 80 GB hard drive, DVD/CD burner, and a 19" wide screen flat panel monitor to boot. The last upgrade I got was over 5 years ago and let me just tell you, this Dell is screamin' fast...

I'm lovin' it!

No comments: